Systems Integration Workshop
Our Systems Integration workshop is designed to give a high-level understanding of integrating systems for the business owner/manager. It contains a mix of knowledge transfer and attendee focused exercises that will enhance your understanding of this space and assist you with bringing systems integration into your IT Strategy.
- Inform business owners/managers of the steps they should go through to assess the need for systems integration.
- Identify opportunities to integrate systems within owners/managers’ businesses; improving efficiency, reducing Total Cost of Ownership.
- Establish a high-level pipeline/road map for systems integration using integration scenarios and basic integration patterns.
- What is Systems Integration?
- Benefits of Systems Integration.
- Systems Integration as an IT Strategy:
- Pipeline management.
- Integration Scenarios:
- Information Portal.
- Data Replication.
- Shared Business Function.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Distributed Business Processes.
- Introducing Integration Patterns:
- Point to Point.
- Canonical Data Model.