Recruitment Dashboard Discovery – Landscape Analysis
The current processes in recruitment require large amounts of administration, are time consuming, expensive and lack transparency between candidates and recruiters.
There are a number of defects/proposed enhancements that should be considered during a re-architecture/re-design.
Insights and Lessons
- To be visible to both client and management throughout the process
- To have less administration and have more automation
- To be able to manage candidates
- To be able to score candidate CVs and interviews
- To be able to order candidates based on their weighted scores
- To anonymise candidates details for compliance reasons
- To be as efficient and as cost-effective as possible