| Tuesday, January 8th, 2019
An experienced Senior Quality Assurance consultant from a background of Development, Migration and Digital transformation. Equipped with the ability to undertake a variety of roles within project teams and provide an effective interface between business and Technical functions. I possess strong technical skills with excellent communicating and analytical problem-solving skills.
I have a proven track record of testing complex business intelligence applications, data migration, database integrity, ETL and business report implementation within large organisation to ensure data quality and reporting requirements are satisfied on schedule.
Extensive knowledge of Database migration test such as Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL Server, including the ability to prepare and execute the queries required for reporting.
A very good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies, test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). - (Agile, V-Model, Waterfall &RAD)
Experience on business processes like Change Management, Document Change Control, Scope Management and Issue tracking database and dashboard.
Experience in identifying risks to system quality and using that knowledge of risk to guide testing planning, specification, preparation and Exploratory testing
Excellent experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products such as Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 – 2015 Enterprise Edition and SAP
Vast experience in Migration of operating systems and integrating of application into cloud solution
Interpersonal abilities, able to work with all levels of management.
Vast System Integration and End to End Testing.
A resourceful problem solver, able to adapt quickly to unfamiliar situations and take charge of responsibilities to help prioritise system requirements with the ability to lead a team from concept to customer.
Experience in analysing business specification documents and Systems administrative documents for Requirements gathering, development of test plans, defining test cases and scenarios, developing and automating test scripts.
Client summary: HM Revenue & Customs HostvilleRevenue & Customs Digital Technology ServicesCAF BankHM Revenue & CustomsCapgemini ASPIREHM Revenue & Customs
HM Revenue & Customs
- Agile Lead Quality Assurance consultant and coordinator for the Development of a high profile HMRC Financial systems new back office Comunication Management Tool (CMT) for the digitalised financial reporting system (Country by Country Reporting (CBC)) and Digital Transformation and replacement of the CHIEF (Customs Handling of Inport and Export Freight) mainframe system. The CBC application is used to monitor fraud and International Tax, in-line with other existing financial systems Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS) with output to the existing Automatic Exchange of Information Dashboard (AEOI). Carried out extensive QA on the Dual Running of the CHIEF declaration service.
- Designed Automation Framework Selenium Web (Page Object Model), Eclipse IDE Neon.3/Oxygen and Cucumber-JVM in BDD
- Create and execute all automated functional test scripts using selenium web with JAVA 8
- Carry out SOAP and REST API Test using SOAP UI (Automated the test scripts using SOAP UI) to validate system integration and End to End test
- Carry out Test of the CMT front end using a Node.js program (Protractor)
- Use TestNG to generate and display test reports
- Carry out the Mode1 & Mode2 EU Conformance test using the EU Conformance Test Application
- Created BDD feature files in Gherkin language /Cucumber in line with the Acceptance Criteria
- Active involvement in Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective, Project Backlog Refinements and Story pointing on JIRA)
- Create all story subtask and Define estimate and Updating and logging work on JIRA
- Conducted 3 Amigo's session with BA and Developer to discuss the BDD & feature and derive some edge case scenarios
- Lead a team of four QA Resource (organising and scheduling of work)
- Created and Configured Jenkins job to run Automation regression suite.
- Utilized HP ALM(CBC) and Zephyr (CDS) for Requirements coverage, Test Planning, Execution
- GIT repository to retrieve and clone latest build for testing
- Assist and Lead daily Scrum meeting when Scrum Master is absent
- Carry out Automated and manual test for Functional, E2E, and conformance Test
- Validated WSDL, request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database
- Write the Test Strategy and Test Plan, defining the entry and exit criteria for testing
- Database query using HeidiSQL
- Use of Apache Directory Studio to manage user roles.
- Hands-on Technical Delivery and Quality Assurance lead consultant role for the development of a prototype and robust public facings web portal and Data integration application for oil and gas operators to be able to submit their geophysics seismic big data via the portal and integrated to a middleware platform that comprises of various existing application (IHS Kingdom, IHS Petra developed by IHS Markit) which process the submitted data and send back data viewable from the dashboard. The portal also has a messaging facility to communicate with the operator’s mobile device
- Developed test strategy, test plans and test schedule for the (AWS) cloud-based web service solution and mobile application
- Coordinated and scheduled the Test creation from the user stories, Test Data, and execution phases
- Helped in driving the QA strategy especially around Test Automation
- Carry out End 2 End test using Protractor and Soap UI
- Defect tracking and management of the defect triage process
- Utilized Jira to document all test artefacts, Backlog refinement, and management of development and Test iterations
- Align to the wider team/departmental objectives and external suppliers
- Use exploratory test approach to learning the solution, design the test cases and test execution
- Use of BDD Gherkin syntax and TDD development framework to generate the test features
- Organise regular meetings with developers and business stakeholders to define and clarify requirements
- Used open source tools to automate the acceptance test process. - Jasmines, cucumber Protractor, Kubernetes
- Carried out validation and verification of data to ensure that data processed are transported as XML and processed in the middleware application platform; both Mobile and back office functions
- Carried out the web service API test using SOAPUI 5.2.1 and coordinated the non-functional test using JMeter
- Use of Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber to automate each sprint functionality test
- Agile development and Test environment attended daily scrum and inform all stakeholders the present state of the testing and any impediments
- Chair the 3 Amigo meetings with the developers and business analyst
- Run Batch Jobs Carried out Data Validation and Verification of the ETL Jobs
- Defined the entry and exit criteria for testing
- Used Agile story pointing to determine test estimate
- Defined the test priorities and defect severities
- Chair the Defect Triage process
Revenue & Customs Digital Technology Services
- HMRC has undertaken to bring the Procurement (SAP), C&IT (Excite Oracle) and CASE management (PEGA) Delivery Groups, supporting services and personnel in-house from their long-term strategic partner Capgemini. A new company RCDTS was created to receive the onboarding staffs TUPE from Capgemini. All Tools and Applications used in previous company migrated into the new IT Solution and will require Operational Readiness and User Acceptance Test. A technology refresh of the printing also added in the scope of the transition. Ongoing application release must not be hindered by the transition in a multiplatform environment
- CAF (Charity Aids Foundation) Bank migrated all its file servers from Windows 2003 to 2012 R2 and Microsoft Azure. They also Migrated its CAF bank online Oracle DB Data warehouse infrastructure to Big Data and their implementation of a change request on their Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. This required all present working applications to run as a Software As A Service(SAAS) and all CAF bank online data to be validated on the new HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). SIT &UAT testers are in two location London & Kent. Applications include documentation archive solution by third party company, CAF online public web service, CAF Bank database that involves ATM connections and database and in-house bespoke software and SAGE accounting software solutions all now residing in the Azure cloud as SAAS applications.
HM Revenue & Customs
- Senior Quality Assurance consultant \Lead (Migration & Development projects).
- Aurora Migration & server virtualisation project (Migrating all legacy and existing 32-bit applications from Windows 2003 server to a 64-bit Windows 2008 platform). This resulting in test of legacy web based applications and full application retest cycle of some reworked application is required.
HM Revenue & Customs
- A contract position that has multiple application development and integration of change request - E-commerce & Web Solution & COTS, DW and Desktop Applications
- Selenium & Cucumber Foundation
- ITIL V3 Certified
- ISEB Foundation Certification in Software Testing
- SAFE v4 Certified
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified
- Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Java Fundamentals