| Friday, December 21st, 2018
Certified SC cleared Delivery Focussed Scrum Master and confident IT professional having 11 years of experience in Project Management, Requirements Gathering and mentoring teams on Agile principals & practices, Strong experience in Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Delivering and Developing successful Java Web applications particularly in Ecommerce and Banking Domain. She has strong understanding of the entire software development lifecycle. She has a proven track record of Delivering and Developing end to end software development projects using advance Java/J2ee and Web frameworks. She is an excellent problem solver, a highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills. She is a Topper of her cohort in Bachelor’s degree in computer science and Engineering.
Client summary: Three MobileHM Revenue & CustomsBarclaysMinistry of DefenceMoneysavingexpertVirgin Media
- Scrum Master
HM Revenue & Customs
- Facilitated effective sprint planning for my teams, as well as ensuring the team have the right skills to deliver each feature on its backlog.
- Reporting effectively on the progress of development and escalate any issues in a considered and timely manner
- Assisting the RTE to coordinate work across the train by highlighting the dependencies and their corresponding work arounds
- Continuously challenge the ways of working within both the team and the programme in order to deliver better each time
- Delivering a security assurance platform for Barclays eCrime division to capture vulnerabilities across all the applications used in Barclays.
- Facilitating key meeting with various stakeholders to gather the scope of work that to be delivered based on business value and business priority.
- Engaging with Project Governance Team to introduce agile governance for Continuous deployments to production by Adhering to Barclays security standards
- Coordinating end to end deployment on APAAS Platform
Ministry of Defence
- Enable the team to create and run outstanding large-scale Blue Prints using the appropriate agile methodology
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for your service, and work with the Scrum team and other areas of the business to translate this into actionable user stories and sprint-by-sprint plans
- Worked with Senior Management, Business & Release Management to understand the vision of the product, prioritize and develop software release planning
- Creating the right culture towards enabling people to contribute to their fullest potential by fostering transparency
- Coaching development team to improve estimation and removing and resolving impediments.
- Work with colleagues and business stakeholders and contacts to investigate business requirements and problems, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in systems, data management, processes, organisation and equipment.
- Organise and effectively chair sprint ceremonies including sprint planning, demos, retrospectives and daily stand-up meetings
- Work with the team to maintain a cycle of continual improvement, acting on feedback solicited from stakeholders during each sprint
- Supporting effective delivery of valuable increments using the Scrum framework.
- Oversee design, development, production and testing of projects - reporting any potential disputes, changing requirements or project slippage in a timely manner and assist in coordinating any solutions to problems identified pre- and post-launch
- Prince 2 Foundation
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s Computer Science and Engineering