Cloud Migration Workshop
Cloud migration is the process where we move applications, data or other business systems:
- From hosting on physical infrastructure to Cloud hosting.
- From one Cloud hosting provider to another.
Our Cloud Migration workshop is designed to give a high-level understanding of migrating to the Cloud for the business owner/manager. It contains a mix of knowledge transfer and attendee focused exercises that will enhance your understanding of this space and assist you with bringing cloud migration into your IT Strategy.
- Inform business owners/managers of the steps they should go through to assess the need for cloud migration.
- Identify opportunities to migrate to the cloud within owners/managers’ businesses; improving efficiency, reducing Total Cost of Ownership.
- Establish a high-level pipeline/road map for cloud migration based on cloud migration strategies.
- What is the Cloud?
- What is Cloud Migration?
- Benefits of Cloud Migration:
- Reduced IT Cost.
- Infrastructure update automation.
- High availability.
- Disaster recovery.
- Improved mobility.
- Data security.
- Cloud Migration as an IT Strategy:
- Pipeline management.
- Agile approach.
- Deployment approach - blue/green.
- Cloud migration options: