What is Cloud Migration?
Cloud migration is the process where we move applications, data or other business systems:
- From hosting on physical infrastructure to Cloud hosting.
- From one Cloud hosting provider to another.
- Reduced IT cost.
- Infrastructure update automation.
- High availability.
- Disaster recovery.
- Improved mobility.
- Data security.
- Cloud migration strategies.
- Planning & execution.
- Migrating legacy systems to Public and Private Cloud.
Before undertaking any Cloud migration, it's extremely important to ensure that you have a clear and agreed strategy. You need to understand and agree the reasons for your Cloud migration: