What is Agile Project Management?
Agile Project Management is an iterative approach to development that focuses on human interaction, embracing change and focusing on results; rather than the process of how to get those results.
Agile is based on 'The Agile Manifesto' that was developed in 2001 and promotes:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
- Introducing agile.
- Fixing agile implementation issues.
- Apply agile to delivery phases: Discovery, Alpha, Beta & Live.
- Transform your operating model.
Transform Operating Model
We can transform your operating model introducing:
- Extreme Programming
- Scaled Agile
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Automated Testing
We can provide agile coaches for practical assistance or formal agile training as Scrum Masters & Product Owners.